Joel Uckelman on Fri, 5 Nov 2004 14:53:51 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] [escrow] April 1806 Political Orders

Thus spake Sterling Wight:
> I screwed up here. I wanted to combine movement with Russia this turn,
> but had posted the political declaration a long time ago (why did the
> escrow notice come so early -- it came before any of the economic
> phase, which took all my attention).

I send out the notifications early so people can respond to them as soon
as they feel ready. You can always respond to the notice again if you want
to change your orders; in retrospect, I doubt that anyone told you that.