Michael Gorman on Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:08:57 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] [escrow] April 1806 Political Orders

At 10:31 AM 11/5/2004, you wrote:
I screwed up here. I wanted to combine movement with Russia this turn, but had posted the political declaration a long time ago (why did the escrow notice come so early -- it came before any of the economic phase, which took all my attention).
It gets released as soon as everyone answers it. So if you have things you want to do and plan, don't answer the escrowe. That way you get time to talk things over with other people before it returns.