James Helle on Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:27:42 -0600 (CST)

[eia] map error?

I show the Magdeburg garrison at 5 I, but the new map shows 8I.  I've tried to find the forage rolls for Prussia in March, but did not see them in the archives.  Btw, nor did I find the land orders for Prussia's March turn where they moved to Warsaw.  I am sure they are there somewhere, but they aren't under a heading that facillitates locating them.  Maybe we could improve on this?  Anyway, Mike can you verify the garrison strength at Magdeburg?