Michael Gorman on Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:45:19 -0500 (CDT)

Re: Fw: [eia] Battle of Kustrin- French 1st round

At 04:20 PM 10/24/2004, you wrote:
I believe that only the _casualty_ level is reduced.  The morale damage
remains the same.  The rule I have based this on is 7.5.2.7.3.1.  If this is
correct then the French will inflict 2 artillery casualties, 11 battle
casualties and 2.8 morale damage.  France will _not_ commit the guard on
round two if this is the case as I believe Prussia will auto break on round
two.  However, I will wait for agreement on the matter before rolling the
second round.

Sorry, read the artillery number as your battle number.

However a 6 on the 2-3 table, where we end up by reducing the casualty number by one is still only 2.6 morale, not 2.8. And yes, Prussia will break in round 2 on any roll by France.