Michael Gorman on Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:18:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: Fw: [eia] Battle of Kustrin- French 1st round

At 10:19 AM 10/24/2004, you wrote:
So in the 1st round France inflicts 2 bombardment casualties, followed by 17
battle casualties.  These almost break the Prussian spirit, inflicting 2.8
morale damage,  but somehow they fight on.  ( And to think I _very_ nearly
committed the guard in round 1!!!!!)

P.S. I hope this isn't redundant, I sent the same message earlier but
realized I'd replied to the dice server!

Luckily for you, you did not commit as you are actually on the 2-3 column do to the terrain.

So the bombardment losses are unchanged by terrain, the combat losses are only 11 factors and 2.0 morale

The Prussian forces are the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th and the Prussian Guard

The pinning force has 38I and 9C
The flanking force has 18I, 5G and 5C

Total morale is 3.4