Joel Uckelman on Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:07:48 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Hi everyone

Thus spake Sterling Wight:
> I'll be playing Spain now. I'm starting from a few disadvantages,
> probably the least of which is that it looks like Spain has taken a bit
> of a beating so far. I've never played Empire In Arms, and don't have a
> copy of the game (it is, pathetically enough, a bit too new of a game
> for me to have played). I'm reading through a photocopy of the rules
> and looking at the map on Joel's program. Also, I don't yet have the
> password for Spain, so I don't actually know the strengths of my own
> units (!)

I'm not using the password protection in my save file, because I haven't
finished implementing all of the permissions stuff. I keep my unit
strengths in a separate text file, at least for now. So the corps and fleet
strengths for Spain aren't there. You need to get those from Danny.

--
J.