Joel Uckelman on Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:23:16 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Re: game status

Thus spake Kyle H:
>     I have not received any Empires in Arms emails for about a week.  I am
> assuming that Joel's nomic.net server is not functioning.  While Joel works
> on fixing things, would it possible for us to continue the game using
> individual email addresses as we did before?
>
> kdh

There's nothing wrong on my end that I can see. All of your mail is still
sitting on my server because att.net's mail servers keep rejecting connections
from me. I tried connecting to gateway1.att.net from board.sf.net, and I
can't get through from there either, so I've conconcluded that there's
something amiss with att.net's mail servers. You should probably talk with
their postmaster.

[I'm sending this to the list because I can't send it to Kyle myself.
Someone please forward it on to him. I'll email postmaster@xxxxxxx so
I can see what's up.]