Kyle H on Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:36:28 -0500 (CDT)

From: "Kyle H" <menexenus@xxxxxxx>
To: <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 5:19 PM
Subject: [eia] Turkish econ phase, Dec. '05

8 corps, 3 depots, and 1 fleet. ($12)
Syria: 1 corps ($1)
All other expenditures are private.

F. PSA: -1 PP (back to middle 8 box)

G. Civil Disorder: n/a.

H. Ceding: none.

I. New Political Combos: n/a.

J. Levy Step:
A new inf. corps appears in the northernmost space of Bulgaria.  (The
appearance of a new corps in that space will displace the cossack that is
there, if that cossack remains after Russia's levy step.)
A new inf. corps appears at Alexandretta and converts the undefended Russian
depot there to a Turkish depot.
A new inf. corps appears at Salonika.
A new inf. corps appears in the mountainous area south of Nish.
A new cav. corps appears in the forest area NW of Adrianople.

K. UMP Control: n/a.

kdh