Joel Uckelman on Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:29:26 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Anglo-Turkish naval phase, 10/05 (part II)

Thus spake D Mount:
> What if I do not want to intercept any fleets?
>

> 6.2.3.1.2.3: A fleet entering a blockade box may only be intercepted by enemy
>  fleets which currently occupy that blockade box and a fleet in a blockade bo
> x may only intercept enemy fleets which enter that blockade box (and the inte
> rception is automatic if attempted)

It's not clear to me that you guys are doing this correctly.

Is the fleet trying to enter the blockade box part of the stack already in
he blockade box when combat starts? I'm not sure that it is. My reading
of this is that the Spaniards have the opportunity to intercept each incoming
stack indivitually, and then fight only that stack if the interception is
successful.