Joel Uckelman on Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:16:06 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Turkish naval phase, Aug. '05

Thus spake "Kyle H":
> The Turkish fleet holds at Constantinople.
> The Portuguese fleet maintains its blockade of St. Petersburg.
>
> kdh

Does it bother anyone else that the rules give players so much latitude with
minor countries? Given the rules, what Kyle's doing makes sense, but I think
it would be hard to convince the Portuguese that blockading St. Petersburg
serves their interests when Portugal is at war with Spain and isn't being
threatened by Russia.