J.J. Young on Mon, 24 May 2004 21:48:26 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] British naval phase, part III

So the French IV fleet's interception attempt and evasion attempt fail, and the British I, III, V, and VII fleets are attacking.

Before rolling for the results of this combat, I will say that the British IV fleet picks up the corps at Gibraltar (leaving behind a 1 I garrison previously dropped), and moves to the sea space off Leghorn, between Tuscany and Corsica.

The VI holds in the English Channel.

Wind guage and combat rolls for the second battle of Plymouth Sound are on the way.

-JJY