J.J. Young on Sun, 2 May 2004 20:30:07 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] CBPlayer causing problems

Ever since I saved the new map and tried to open it, CBPlayer does not open and causes my computer to crash.  Any thoughts as to what I should do ?  I have deleted the new map file; still crashes.  I have tried to be on the internet when I open it, so I can "send an error report" to Microsoft, but so far this just makes the computer freeze up before the error window even appears.  Right now I am doing a virus scan.

-JJY