J.J. Young on Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:02:07 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] [escrow] January 1805 Political Orders

So let's see here...

Prussia and Turkey ally (+1 PP each)
Austria and Prussia ally (+1 PP each)

No one supports Bavaria, so its forces are not set up and Austria does not
lose -1 PP for declaring war on it.

Great Britain gains control of  Baden, Hesse, and Wurttemberg (+3 PPs).

Russia gains control of Romagna (+1 PP).

Turkey and Prussia must roll off for control of Morocco (+3 for Turkey, +1
for Prussia).

France and Russia must roll off for control of Duchies (+1 for France, 0 for
Russia).

France and Russia must roll off for control of Mecklenberg (0 for France, +1
for Russia).

Great Britain and Russia must roll off for control of Tuscany and Berg (+2
for GB, 0 for Russia).

Did I miss anything ?
-JJY