Kyle H on Sun, 28 Mar 2004 15:05:35 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] issues to be addressed

> > 5.)  JJ's arctic circle scenario can be resolved by adding the following
=
> > phrase to the end of the first sentence of rule 4.4.6.2:  "...that is =
> > within 2 spaces of a friendly-controlled city."  (Maybe we already did =
> > this and I just forgot?)
> >
> > kdh
>
> What was this, again? It's been a while...

    Way back at the end of the British/Spanish war against Russia, JJ was
concerned that some of his forces near St. Petersburg might have to be
repatriated to the northern-most mountain spaces of Norway, if we followed
the repatriation rules by the letter.  In the end, we did not follow them by
the letter.  Instead, we allowed the British forces to repatriate to
Spanish-controlled Abo (in Finland).  We pledged to fix this problem, but I
don't think we ever did.  It shouldn't be difficult to fix.  Adding the
phrase I suggested above should do the trick.

kdh