nellefson on Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:46:50 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] potential replacement

All,

First, I'm happy to be here, and thanks for the invitation.

Second, I'd be fine with picking up where the game currently is, but my
preference would be to start over.  My proposal is that if anyone feels
strongly one way or the other, make that opinion known, and I'll be
happy to accommodate.  In lieu of particularly strong feelings by
anyone, I think the best thing to do is vote.  If a majority vote is
agreeable to everyone, I'll cast mine to start over.

-Nate