Joel Uckelman on Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:26:01 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] [escrow] December 1807 Political Phase

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     In fact, I am even intrigued by stories I've heard on the internet of
> people who play this game using simultaneous naval and land orders!
> However, I realize that changing naval and land movement to make them
> simultaneous would require making fundamental changes in the basic concept
> of how the game is played.  But in any case, I'm a big fan of simultaneity,
> especially in a PBEM game.

I wonder whether they do anything to restore the advantages that France and
Britain would normally get from being able to choose when they move in the
Land and Naval Phases, respectively.

--
J.