Joel Uckelman on 25 Dec 2003 21:54:33 -0000

[eia] Turkish Land Orders, September 1807

Egyptians at Alexandria -> W of Egyptian Border ($1 Austrian)
1C at Damietta -> W of Egyptians ($1 Austrian)
Syrians at Cairo -> Alexandria (auto)

1I at Damascus stands down
1I E of Sarajevo stands down
1I stands up at Silistra

1I, 1C at Leghorn -> Milan (supply to be determined)
1C at Leghorn -> Salzburg (supply to be determined)

For the last two orders, Everett has supply at $4.5, which I don't see.
The two corps going to Milan should be able to supply from the depot
between Milan and Mantua for $2, and the corps going to Salzburg should
be able to supply from the new depot west of Salzburg for $1, for a total
of $3.