J.J. Young on 11 Dec 2003 01:10:04 -0000

[eia] Annual gamefest

Anyone who's going to be in the central Ohio area at the time is invited to
our annual gaming/go-to-the-movies/socialize and catch up-fest from Monday,
December 29 (we'll be visiting my parents before that) to Friday, January 2
(we'll need Saturday and Sunday to recover and clean up before starting back
to work).  We have a double bed, futon, single mattress, and lazy-boy chair
available for free accomodations.  The featured activities will probably
include some 3rd Edition D&D, going to see Return of the King on a giant
IMAX screen, various pick-up wargames and card games, and general
socializing.

Please let us know if you'd be able to make it, and what days to expect you.
We're looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it.  Happy Holidays !

-JJY