Everett E. Proctor on 29 Nov 2003 17:29:07 -0000

[eia] Rewording.

First of all, let me apologize for my last e-mail.  I sent it out in
anger, and said things that I should not have.

Secondly, the intention and attitude of my post before that one has been
misinterpreted, so allow me to re-phase it.

We have agreed to limit access agreements to the Political Phase.  I do
not think that we should extend the Political phase for each player
until before he does his Reinforcement phase, as that would allow too
great of an advantage to whoever has the last reinforcement phase.  It
also would be very different from the way other parts of the game work.

 I also think that ALL Political phase orders should be in the escrow,
so that we do not have to wait for everyone to send in an "I'm done"
e-mail before we go on to the reinforcement phase.

However, if people disagree with either of these (as Kyle seems to),
then we should vote on it.

As far as to what step in the political phase to make it, it seems
easiest to me to make it step J., as that is the first free spot, and it
won't mess up any of the other orders.  That is where I have been
putting it.  However, if it matters to other people where I put it, let
me know and I can change it.

As far as this turn goes, I am willing to let Kyle have the acess as an
admendment or correction to his Political Phase, but before next month
we should come to an agreement as to where these orders belong.

And I really do wish everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

-Everett

--
Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Play Sanctum: Online CCG