Michael Gorman on 12 Nov 2003 08:41:26 -0000

Re: [eia] retreats

At 12:28 AM 11/12/2003 -0600, you wrote:
One thing I need to know before I can submit my land phase:

We had discussed allowing retreats to be toward allied depots.  What was
our concensus on that?

Did we decide either:
You can retreat/be retreated toward an allied depot,
You must retreat/be retreated toward an allied depot,
You cannot retreat/be retreated toward an allied depot,
or something else?

-Everett
I would think retreat to an allied depot would be either a secondary option or only available with nations you have combined movement.

Mike