Danny Mount on 4 Oct 2003 18:35:07 -0000

RE: [eia] spam

I am getting tons of spam, but I am using my main account for eia as well as
everything else.
Danny

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Kyle H
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 9:45 AM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: [eia] spam

    I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm starting to get *lots* of
spam at this email account.  This morning I woke up to 7 spam messages and 1
legitimate message.  I basically only use this account for EIA, so if
spammers are getting my address, I'm betting they are getting yours as well.
Are you guys experiencing the same difficulties?  Is there anything we can
do about it?

kdh