Joel Uckelman on 20 Sep 2003 17:17:27 -0000

Re: [eia] Question

Thus spake "Everett E. Proctor":
> I had thought that the morale modifiers on the Operational possibilities
> chart (e.g. +1 for both sides in a desert) changed the morale level on
> the combat resolution chart.  However, rule 7.5.2.13.2.1 seems to say
> that they change the calculated morale level of your troops.  What am I
> missing?

A few of the combinations *do* alter the morale of your troops. All of these
modifiers are in the lettered notes below the table. E.g., troops with a
Turkish leader get +1 to their morale in the four combinations that are
attacks and counterattacks.