Joel Uckelman on 16 Sep 2003 00:25:28 -0000

Re: [eia] Battle of Naples, June 1807

Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
> 1. Spain: no casualties, -0.3 morale
>    Turkey: 10%, -0.7 morale
>
> 2. Spain: 10%, -2.0 morale
>    Turkey: 10%, -0.8 morale
>
> 3. Spain: 10%, -2.6 morale
>    Turkey: no effect
>
> Spain breaks. Apparently the Grand Vizier slept through the first third
> of the battle. (Or maybe slept through the last 2/3, given his tactical
> rating.)
>
> 3 rounds at -1.5 morale gives pursuit class 3, for 10% on a roll of 2.
> 15FC * 10% = 2 cavalry equivalents.
>
> I'll figure casualties as soon as we know whether II Sweden was in the
> battle or not.

So, casualties:

1. Spain: none
   Turkey: 39 * 10% = 4

2. Spain: 32 * 10% = 3
   Turkey: 39 * 10% = 4

3. Spain: 28 * 10% = 3
   Turkey: none

Totals:

Turkey: 6FI, 2I and one infantry corps mysteriously vanishes.
Spain: 6, one of which must be cavalry, plus 2 cavalry equivalents.

Turkey +3PP, Spain -3PP.

Siege roll for Naples to follow.