Michael Gorman on 4 Sep 2003 06:27:42 -0000

Re: [eia] Russian land phase

At 09:46 PM 9/3/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Hi guys.  Sorry if I held anyone up this last weekend, but I left town
unexpectedly.  I have not received a Russian land phase, but judging by
Mike's forage roll and the battle escrow I assume he has sent one out.
Mike, could you forward me a copy of May's land phase?
It looks like there have been some problems with our list setup recently. I can't find any of the posts about my land phase and the depot creation discussion in the archive. Unfortunately, I didn't save my land phase as I rely on the archive if I have to go back and read public mail for the game. I'll give you a rewrite of it, but I can't forward the original. If anyone saved a copy, correct me if I forget something.

Depot Creation: Vitebsk and Vilna
Depot Removal: Minsk

One corps at Vilna moves west to Grodno and forages (loses one factor)
The rest of the army and Kutusov drop off 5I at Vilna and move first to Minsk and then to the space Blucher is in. (4 of them are supplied from Vilna, the other 2 are supplied from north of Minsk)
The cossack at Minsk moves to join the battle against Blucher
The cossack at Grodno moves into Prussia and ends one space SE of Posen

Total cost is $10 ($2 for depots, $8 for supply)

I think that's it.

Mike