Michael Gorman on 17 Aug 2003 15:42:03 -0000

Re: [eia] Russian Land Phase

At 10:02 AM 8/17/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Mike, aren't you feeding 7 corps from the same depot ?  You can only supply
4.  Three of the corps attacking Vilna must either do something else, forage
at 3-, 2-, and 1-, or be supplied some other way, like building a depot at
Riga or something.

Also, didn't you have an I corps north of Minsk, with the C corps ?  Oh,
that must have been one of the 3 with Kutusov.

-JJY
Yes, my turn to forget the whole depot rule. I'd need to build an additional depot north of Minsk and not remove the depot in Vitebsk. That would give me two supply chains to two different cities and thus be able to handle the extra corps. It would increase the cost for the turn to $8

Mike