CPS - Personal on 20 Jul 2003 12:56:00 -0000

Re: [eia] Spanish Land Phase, 10/06

Yes, the corps inside a city could create a depot in the city if enemy forces
are in the area outside, siege or no siege, but in this case, the Turks had
already left the area.  In any case, the depot would automatically shift into
the area outside the city as soon as there are no enemy forces there.

-JJY