Danny Mount on 23 Jun 2003 21:43:01 -0000

RE: [eia] Origins alert !

JJ,
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to Origins but I would still
like to get together with Everett, Kyle, you and whoever else is interested
and in town.  Maybe we could all go to a movie or catch lunch or something.
-DEM

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of J.J.
Young
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 11:52 AM
To: Fred Dilley; eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Origins alert !

Fellow gamers,
     The Origins gaming convention is almost here; it's at the Columbus
convention center from Thursday, June 26th, through Sunday, June 29th.  This
took me by surprise, since I assumed it would be on Fourth of July weekend,
as on previous years.
     Fred, Mike, Everett, and Danny, you've all expressed interest in going
this year.  Can you still make it ?  The door cost is $16 for one day, $32
for two days (I've only gone for one day each year in the past, but I'd be
willing to go for two if others want to).  Besides the shopping
opportunities, each game session which you sign up for will be in the $2 to
$5 range.  We can preregister (these are preregistration door costs) at
www.originsgames.com - this also would allow us to preregister to get
tickets for some games we'd like to be in together, which I prefer to gaming
with all complete strangers.
     So I need to know ASAP who would be able to come, how many people we
will be putting up for the weekend (at no charge, the guest bed, futon,
mattress, and floor are available), and when you would be arriving.  Once we
know who's coming, we can talk about whether to register for some games
together and which ones.  Myself, I'm always looking for a chance to play
Werewolf and Champions, and I'm sure others also have favorites they rarely
get to play.  Some people who will get this email have already told me you
can't make it, but let me know if you change your mind.  The four people I
mentioned above, who wanted to go, please get back to me by email or phone
(614) 294-2881 to let us know whether to expect you or not.  Thanks.

-JJY