Kyle H on 19 Jun 2003 18:33:01 -0000

[eia] Hulk

    I know this will come as a shock to some people who thought the trailer looked terrible (JJ), but in the last 2 days I have seen 4 positive reviews of "The Hulk" (and no negative reviews), 3 of them in the mainstream media and one from the sci-fi community.  (Ebert & Roepper gave it 2 thumbs up and David Ansen in Newsweek liked it, too.)  Getting that much support from mainstream (and somewhat hard to please) reviewers is a good sign, I think.
    I, for one, am looking forward to it now.  As long as it is not worse than Spider-man or Daredevil (each of which had their good points), I'll be happy.

kdh