Michael Gorman on 1 May 2003 17:49:01 -0000

[eia] Game Speed

After Everett mentioned how long he had planned out I looked over what I'm thinking of doing and realized that I have two movement orders to give in the next year in mainland Russia and with the exception of whether or not Turkey will allow trade through the Dardenelles, I know my economic phase orders for that same time period.

So, other than possible minor nation entanglements, I could write a year of orders today and not feel bothered by it.

So, yeah, I think game speed will be much less of an issue in the coming turns.

Mike