Everett E. Proctor on 30 Apr 2003 04:28:01 -0000

Re: [eia] reparations

Well, I think "printed on the map" does not mean "printed on the map
minus ceded territories".   BTW, Austria got "printed on the map" values from France, not "printed on the map minus Languedoc".

-Everett

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:14:22 -0400
"J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree, just checking...