Joel Uckelman on 29 Apr 2003 00:00:01 -0000

[eia] more 12.4

Here's a revision of my 12.4 proposal:

For two powers that have made peace, X and Y, where X is the moving player:

1. X may not have garrisons in Y's cities beyond three months without an
access agreement.

2. X may not have units of any type in Y's territory beyond six months
without an access agreement.

3. X's units may enter an area of Y's under the following circumstances:
 Corps only:
  a. doing so brings X's corps nearer to one of X's garrisons
  b. doing so brings X's corps nearer to an X-allied depot

 All land units:
  c. doing so brings X's unit nearer to at least one of the nearest areas
to which X has access.
  d. doing so brings X's unit nearer to one of Y's ports
  e. there is an enemy unit that on its next move could reach the area X's
unit currently occupies

4. X's fleets may enter a port of Y's under the following circumstances:
 a. an X-allied land unit is in the port
 b. it is possible for a land unit of X's to enter the port during the turn

5. Any of X's fleets that enter a port under 4 must abide by the following
restrictions:
 a. During the next naval phase, X's fleet must embark with at least one
X-allied land unit, if possible.
 b. If Y controls Constantinople, any of X's fleets entering docking at
Constantinople without an access agreement must exit the Dardanelles sea
area into the area through which they entered it.

6. Depot placement functions as normal.

I think this covers everything we've discussed thus far.

--
J.