J.J. Young on 18 Apr 2003 04:42:01 -0000

[eia] trade report, 9/05

I'm heading out tomorrow on my honeymoon, and I'll be gone until next weekend.  I don't know what the chances are that you guys will reach the economic phase during that week, but here are the amounts of money each major power and free state should receive from trade.  Also, I will inform others who may be exchanging  money with GB, so you all can procede into the money/manpower collection and purchases without me.

Domestic trade:
Austria gains $6, Britain gains $4.

Great Britain gains $1 from Tuscany.
Denmark gains $3, Britain gains $1.
Portugal gains $4, Britain gains $2.

Spain gains $8, Britain gains $6.
Sweden gains $6, Britain gains $4.

Turkey gains $7, Britain gains $3.
Egypt gains $2, Britain gains $2.
Tunisia gains $1, Britain gains $1.

Algeria (neutral) gains $1, Britain gains $0.

British Colonial trade:
Great Britain gains $30.

American trade:
Austria gains $6.