Michael Gorman on 9 Apr 2003 18:21:01 -0000

Re: [eia] political points after a battle

At 04:17 PM 4/9/2003 +0000, you wrote:
The win-all/lose-all option is fine by me. And it keeps us consistent with
what we've done in the past.  (We wouldn't have to go back and change
anything.)
   Thanks to JJ for bringing up this issue so that we could all consider its
implications.  So the political results of 2nd St. Pete are that Russia gains
3 PP, GB loses 3 PP, and Spain loses 3 PP.
   As I recall, JJ and I have mentioned another issue to each other in
conversation that should also be resolved. Namely, what happens to a garrison
that is in a country that reverts to neutrality?  Does anyone know of the
specific rule for that eventuality?

kdh

I would expect it to be handled as if the two nations had just made peace. Which is useless as the access conditions after peace are completely undefined in the game.