Danny Mount on 4 Apr 2003 21:29:01 -0000

RE: [eia] Am I lagging ?

I still have not received Prussian land orders nor the Russian rolls for our battle.  Some emails that I have recently sent to eia@xxxxxxxxx, I have not gotten back for 7 or more hours.

-DEM
-----Original Message-----
From: eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of J.J. Young
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 3:44 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Am I lagging ?

3:45 PM

I'm a little worried that I'm lagging, too.  I sent out the first roll for the St. P battle, and got back the results, both for myself and through eia@xxxxxxxxx.  Then, a few minutes later, Jim sent the email about the Minsk siege roll, but I never recieved the rolls directly, just Jim's message about the results.  Then I replied to that later this morning, and have gotten nothing else since then.  Am I caught up, or should I be worried ?

-JJY