Everett E. Proctor on 4 Apr 2003 21:16:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Am I lagging ?

I don't think you have a problem.  That's exactly what I got too.

It looks like Jim accidently put the eia@xxxxxxxxx in the comment field
for the dice server instead of the mailto field, so the results didn't
get sent to the list.

-Everett

--
Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>