Joel Uckelman on 31 Mar 2003 06:31:01 -0000

Re: [eia] I don't still have a problem

Thus spake "Everett E. Proctor":

> Yeah.  I would never have thought to do a face-to-face game that way.
> But as I said, I'm satisfied as long as Joel puts in the ability to
> modify orders before the escrow is released.
>
> -Everett

Based on a few very limited tests, I believe that the escrow agent will now
accept changes to escrows that are still open. In order to change your
orders, you'll need to send another message to the same address as the
first message. The easiest way to do that would be to reply to the
notification message again. If you've deleted that message but still want
to change your orders, ask me and I'll dig the (unique) reply address out
of the DB.

--
J.