Michael Gorman on 26 Mar 2003 21:38:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Fog of War?

At 03:24 PM 3/26/2003 -0600, you wrote:

>     I might be wrong about this, but I think France may be the only country
> with corps that can contain more than 20 factors.

France, Prussia, and Russia all can.

France can do it as a general thing, Prussia and Russia have one corps each than be 20+ factors. So, it's only a general issue for France. If people want to go to full revealing of individual corps strengths, it doesn't much matter to me. Afterall, if you want to keep people guessing, you can shuffle a few factors the next reinforcement phase anyhow.

Mike