Danny Mount on 8 Mar 2003 22:51:01 -0000

RE: [eia] [escrow] Battle of St. Petersburg, August 1805

Sorry guys for being less than interactive today.  I was taking a test until
now for my Master's Program.  The Spanish corps was the Spanish V.

Those Russians seem to be very well trained for swamp fighting!

-DEM

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of J.J.
Young
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 8:35 AM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eia] [escrow] Battle of St. Petersburg, August 1805

No one chose outflank, so reporting forces now seems to be in order.  The
Coalition army consists of the British II, Spanish ??? (can you answer that
for us, Danny ?), Swedish I, and Denmark corps, with 14 British I, 7 Spanish
I, 8 Swedish I, 2 Danish I, and 2 Swedish C for 33 total factors and 3.7
morale.

Russia's guard corps is probably present in the battle, but since Mike
didn't mention it, I'll bring up that cavalry superiority may be an issue.

I propose that since Mike is the player with decisions to make each round,
he should announce them and roll first each time, and we will respond.

God Save the King !
-JJY