Michael Gorman on 7 Mar 2003 00:11:01 -0000

[eia] Russian Land Phase

Sorry for the delay. The email server here ate itself when upgraded and then things got busy. Anyway, here we go.

Depot Creation: 1 Space west of Nemirov, Between St. Petersburg and Narva ($2)

Depot Removal: Galatz, Odessa

Movement:
!I Corps at Galatz to one space west of Nemirov ($0.5)
Kutusov, 2I  to one space west of Nemirov ($1)
1C corps that was with Kutusov to one space west of Nemirov (f/auto)
Bennigsen and 1I corps to Vitebsk ($0.5)
1I Corps at Taganrog moves 1 space west (f/auto)
1I Corps west of Novgorod moves between St. Petersburg and Narva (f/auto)
Bagraton and 3I move to St. Petersburg ($3)
St. Petersburg Garrison (f/3)
Cossack in Georgia moves to one space west of Taganrog
Cossack in Bessarabia moves to the swamp space in Lithuania
1 Cossack south of Vitebsk moves between Novgorod and St. Petersburg
1 Cossack south of Vitebsk moves between Brest-Litovsk and Minsk
1 Cossack south of Vitebsk moves to the forest southwest of Vitebsk
1 Cossack south of Vitebsk to one space north of Vilna

Cost: $7

One forage roll is needed for St. Petersburg
One battle will result at St. Petersburg

Mike