Kyle H on 26 Feb 2003 20:30:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Battle of the Gulf of Lyons

    The French III fleet will not pursue and blockade the British fleet at Cartegena.  However, I'm still mulling over my options in the naval phase.  I'll send out my orders sometime tomorrow.

kdh
----- Original Message -----
From: J.J. Young
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 9:48 PM
Subject: [eia] Battle of the Gulf of Lyons

The British fleet inflicts 3 casualties, then is defeated by the French, who
sink 4 British men-o'-war with their 19 remaining ships.  France gains +1
PP, Great Britain loses -2 PP.

The British VI fleet (with Nelson) retreats to the Spanish port of
Cartagena.  Do the French wish to pursue and blockade ?

-JJY