J.J. Young on 26 Jan 2003 03:05:01 -0000

[eia] something is haywire

Hi, guys.  I have trying to email Mike to get his mailing address for a wedding invitation, but he hasn't replied.  So I checked my sent messages file and found that all the messages I've been sending to russia@xxxxxxxxx have been going to prussia@xxxxxxxxx instead.  I just tried it again and I'm absolutely sure I'm not mispelling it.  So something is wrong with the mail server.

I'm not sure if you'll get this, Mike, but if you do could you send us your address ?  Thank you.

-JJY