Joel Uckelman on 8 Jan 2003 18:35:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Back for good

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     Hi Danny.  Not much has happened in the game since you were out of
> touch.  We just recently completed the Economic Phase for June of 1805, and
> we should be on to July now.  So if you've sent your July Political Phase
> orders, then you are up-to-date.
>     To be honest, I'm not sure what is holding us up at this point.  I sent
> my orders out as soon as I saw Everett's economic phase.  Due to pure idiocy
> on my part, I had to resend them, but I did that last night.  So we should
> be good to go.  Is there anyone else who still has not sent in political
> orders?  If there is, when can we expect to receive them?

Ahem. Now there is a way to tell, at any moment, whose orders have not been
received:

http://www.nomic.net/~uckelman/orders.php

It's sort of rough---the number is the escrow id number, which means nothing
to anyone but me. You should be able to glean at least two useful pieces of
information from this: 1) who is being slow, and 2) whether your orders have
been received.