Michael Gorman on 21 Dec 2002 23:40:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Seiges-Vilna & B-L

At 06:31 PM 12/21/2002 -0800, you wrote:
      As the consensus seems to be that the rolls stand and Mike declared that the garrisons fight here is the corps info:

Vilna-  5th Inf ( 12I,3C)
B-L-     3rd Inf ( 13I,3C)

This is my first battle, so does anything else need done before I make combat rolls?

Not really.  We don't need to roll hte Vilna fight as one factor cannot cause a casualty on the 5-2 table and 15 factors cannot fail to cause one casualty on the 5-1.  So Prussia wins that fight but it's worth no political points as their are neither corps nor fleches in the city.

If you roll double 1's you could lose the Brest-Litovsk fight and if I get a 6 on the first round I can cause a casualty, so, we do need to roll that one out.

Mike