Kyle Haidet on 14 Dec 2002 22:40:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Spanish I fleet orders?

>>    I thought that was the rule, but I couldn't find it anywhere.  If you have
>>  it handy, could you tell me where to find it?  Thanks.
>>
>> kdh
>
>It's in 4.9.

   4.9 says that all allies using combined movement move with the ally that would move last in the phase.  But that rule doesn't say that France (or GB for that matter) has to give up its choice of when it would go in the land (naval) phase.  That's the rule that I want to find.

kdh