escrow on 24 Nov 2002 13:16:02 -0000

[eia] [escrow] Political Phase, May 1805

The escrow agent at nomic.net has received all requested replies in this
matter, and has released them.

Escrow opened: Thu 21 Nov 2002 15:28:36
Escrow closed: Sun 24 Nov 2002 07:14:59

-- BEGIN MESSAGES --

From: austria@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu 21 Nov 2002 22:18:00

Austrian Political Phase-

Nothing, unless something comes up.

--
Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: britain@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu 21 Nov 2002 19:12:34

Declarations of war step:  In order to preserve the balance of power in the
East against the reckless ambitions of the Czar, His Majesty's Goverment is
forced to declare that a state of war exists between Great Britain and the
Russian Empire (-3 PP).

Call to allies step:  We'll have to see...

Peace step:  No offers of peace at this time.

Creating alliances step:  Everyone loves Britain or hates Britain at this
point.

Breaking alliances step:  None.

Free state declaration step:  None.

Declaration of combined movement:  Great Britain offers combined movement to
Spain, and also to Turkey if Spain and Turkey form an alliance.

God Save the King !
-JJY

From: france@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri 22 Nov 2002 10:08:35

    France's political phase, May 1805:

A. Diplomacy: done.
B. Declarations of War: none.
C. Call to Allies: N/A.
D. Peace: no terms offered or accepted.
E. Creating Alliances: none.
F. Minor Country Control: we'll see...
G. Breaking Alliances: N/A
H. Free State Declaration: Henceforth, Baden is self-governing.
I. Combined Movement:  N/A.

Done.

kdh