Joel Uckelman on 28 Oct 2002 02:13:02 -0000

Re: [eia] new Spanish player

Thus spake "Kyle H":

>     Hi guys.  Just wanted to let you know that we do indeed have a new =
> Spanish player.  His name is Danny Mount.  (I've included him as a =
> recipient of this email.)  Joel, could you please include him in the =
> list serve?  I'm sure some of you (esp. Spain's allies) will want to =
> introduce yourselves and make him feel welcome. =20
>     I'm glad we'll finally be able to get back into the game.  Right now =
> we just need to get Spain's information from Jason and then we'll be =
> back on track.  Jason, if you wouldn't mind sending out the April =
> political phase orders that you had already prepared, we'd appreciate =
> it.  We'll get your sheet with all Spain's information on it this =
> weekend at JJ's game (unless we can make arrangements to pick it up =
> sooner).  Thanks.
>
> kdh

I've added Danny to the list. For Jason's benefit (in case he doesn't have it
anymore), the escrow address is escrow-10323546989274535582710@xxxxxxxxxx I've
updated spain@xxxxxxxxx to forward to Danny.

Danny:

Hi, welcome to the game. So you know, all of us can be reached privately at
<country>@nomic.net. E.g., you could email me at turkey@xxxxxxxxxx (GB is
http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives, under the Gaming section.