Kyle H on 27 Oct 2002 23:12:02 -0000

[eia] new Spanish player

    Hi guys.  Just wanted to let you know that we do indeed have a new Spanish player.  His name is Danny Mount.  (I've included him as a recipient of this email.)  Joel, could you please include him in the list serve?  I'm sure some of you (esp. Spain's allies) will want to introduce yourselves and make him feel welcome.
    I'm glad we'll finally be able to get back into the game.  Right now we just need to get Spain's information from Jason and then we'll be back on track.  Jason, if you wouldn't mind sending out the April political phase orders that you had already prepared, we'd appreciate it.  We'll get your sheet with all Spain's information on it this weekend at JJ's game (unless we can make arrangements to pick it up sooner).  Thanks.

kdh