Michael Gorman on 22 Jul 2002 21:52:03 -0000

Re: [eia] Re: Russian pursuit and strength

Into the city they go. Roll at will.

Also, I believe the battered Serbs must retreat to Adrianople.

--

That sounds right.

Looking at it again now that I'm home and have the map, I think there is a river that the Russian forces had to cross. It looks to start out of the Sofia mountain space and fork around the forest space with the Rumelia province label in it. The district boundary looks decidedly tinted blue.

Not sure if that will matter, but if things go sour for our Russian heroes then I might need that river. :)

Mike