Michael Gorman on 15 Jul 2002 04:15:03 -0000

Re: [eia] February Map

Okay, see if this one has everything touched up. I didn't put a conquest marker on Norway since it is a piece of Denmark. If someone takes Norway away from Denmark, then I'd see a point in marking Norway as a different country. If other people want to add another marker, feel free. Not sure why the file got sent as a gs_. I found that I could open the sent file from within Cyberboard. but as Jeff noted, it didn't respond to double clicking on its own.

Mike