Joel Uckelman on 14 Jul 2002 16:22:03 -0000

Re: [eia] February Map

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> I saw just a couple of things:
>
> 1.)  There should be a 2 I British garrison at Gibraltar.
> 2.)  The Egyptian desert corps should be 1 area SW of where it was placed on
> the map.
> 3.)  I don't think we ever got confirmation from Joel about whether or not
> Kushanz Ali was removed from the map at Erzurum.
> 4.)  After the conquest step, Norway will also be a British conquered minor
> country (secondary district to Denmark).
>
> -JJY

2. Where is that exactly? There are two Egyptian spaces bordering
Palestine, one desert and the other not. The Egyptian corps is in the
desert space on the border, correct? (As opposed to being in some other
desert space not on the border?)

3. I've been meaning to take care of that, but for the past two days
virtually every time I've been reading my mail I'm logged into my home
computer remotely, and so have no map to consult. I was planning to leave
Kushanz Ali there---I didn't realize that I could remove him voluntarily
any other time besides the reinforcement phase.

I also need to roll forage for the Imperial Cav, since I forgot about the
crossing arrow using an extra movement point.

--
J.